Advanced Evolution Advanced Evolution

Hmmm..

A good idea badly executed. The music is a little TENSE too...

Eddie Eddie

Inspiring

Fucking love it, this is what I'm gonna strive to make my movies like. Thanks a lot.

Exorcism Exorcism

Why?

Damn good effort, excellent presentation, synced up sound and a fucking cool atmosphere. Nice but one question remains...What was it supposed to be for/about?

Brad Brad

Trashy graphics, fucking funny!

Shit graphics but who cares when it's this funny? I like the way the wall drops!

To Hell With The  Stickme To Hell With The Stickme

Trash

Talentless fucking garbage, the fact that it's your first movie is no excuse, you can see it's shit SO DON'T SUBMIT IT!

NG Sticks NG Sticks

Better than my effort

Yeah, cool. Did you steal those chains from Mr. T?

redfxdotnet responds:

He stole my pack of cheetos... so ya!

A stick movie A stick movie

Fuck off before you start.

I don't care if you are only learning flash. You should know that your work is so shit that it should never have been submitted. Fuck you, you piece of fuckin shit, you're talentless and you'll never be anything going by this. Shut the fucking music up too.

Stick War by Colin Amidon Stick War by Colin Amidon

Not as bad as it could have been

Not as bad as it could have been, but pretty crappy. More action and more violence would do, make it four times as long too, then maybe you have something.

LAO LAO

Not as bad as it could have been

Good idea, bad presentation.

South Park vs. Duke Nukem South Park vs. Duke Nukem

Excellent

Another one from the master. Excellent work John. Just one little thing (nitpicking), what about some explosions for the pipebombs? If you email me, I can send you a cool little explosion .gif you can use. Keep up the good work.